CAPACITIES: 800kg, 1600kg and 3200kg
- Extremely versatile to safely lift, pull, lower or stretch loads over long distances.
- Can be used in horizontal, vertical or angled positions.
- Lightweight, portable and compact design.
- High strength housing made of corrosion free alloy steel plate with durable chrome finish to protect against rust.
- All internal components galvanised to minimise corrosion.
- Unique wire rope reeler allows for easier and safer rope storage.
- The rope gripping system is easily disengaged with a lever, allowing smooth installation of the wire rope.
- The reliable parrallel gripping system has a large surface contact area providing an evenly distributed grip at a lower force, and hence less rope wear.
- Built in overload protection by a shear pin arrangement in the forward lever. Broken shear pins can be replaced without removing the load.
- Spare shear pins are conveniently placed in the end of rubber sleeve of telescopic handle for TIR08WM, and in the carrying handle for TIR16WM and TIR32WM.
- Equipped with an anchor bolt, offering numerous connection possibilities with wire ropes and chain slings.
- Swivel hooks are available for replacing anchor bolts as required.
|Lifting Capacity (kg)||800||1600||3200|
|Rated Pulling Capacity (kg)||1250||2500||5000|
|Rope Advance per Full Stroke (mm)||60||60||40|
|Lever Pull at WLL (kg)||25||30||50|
|Rope Diameter (mm)||8.3||11||16|
|Standard Length of Wire Rope (m)||20||20||20|
|Net Weight Without Cable (kg)||7||14||23|
|Overall Length of Body (mm)||426||545||660|
|Overall Height of Body(mm)||235||280||325|
|Overall Width of Body (mm)||64||97||116|
To discuss your requirements call (08) 9456 0084 or complete our enquiry form.