With their advanced design and performance these new hoists have applications in heavy engineering, construction, marine, offshore exploration and mining industries.
Each hoist is factory overload tested and comes with test certificate and operating instruction manual.
Available in special lift heights or with optional Overload protection. Full technical support and on-site service always available.
- Strong robust construction
- Super strength Grade 80 load chain
- Fully machined lift wheel
- Minimum effort to raise maximum load
- Cast steel safety latches
- Lower hook complete with thrust race
- Fully enclosed gear train
- Weather protected automatic Weston brake with unique twin pawls
- Galvanised hand chain as standard
- Powder coated paint protection
- Stainless steel ID labels
- Replacement parts always available
|Working Load Limit (WLL)||10 t||20 t||30 t||50 t|
|Falls of Chain||4||8||12||22|
|Hand Effort to Lift WLL||39kg||42kg x 2||42kg x 2||42kg x 2|
|Load Chain Diameter||10mm||10mm||10mm||10mm|
For more information call (08) 9456 0084 or complete our enquiry form.